1. About Cemoto
2. About this policy
3. Third-Party Websites
4. What information do we collect and how?
When you interact with us, whether through the website or with our social media accounts we can collect the following data:
– Data collected from the owner: if you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out an online form. This information may include your name, e-mail address, and phone contact. We collect the data that are appropriate, relevant, and limited to the purposes for which they are needed and processed.
– Data we collected through third parties: we may collect data through different people services or organizations, such as distributors, partner brands, or social networks that are not the data owners of the data but are authorized to treat personal data.
– Data we collected through our IT systems: every time you visit our website, some information is automatically retained by our IT systems. This information includes: – Cookies: these small text files can help improve your experience with our website. This may include storing your location or language preference to prevent you from having to introduce information again when you return to our website or ensure that the products you are looking for do not disappear while browsing other pages.
5. What do you use my information for?
To make our website work and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in different ways. The main purposes for which we use your data are:
– Request to be a Distributor In this field, the collection, and processing of your data are related to the need to follow up on the commercial process. The data collected is your name and phone number.
– To give you the proper answers. If you contact our support team or give us feedback about a product, whether, through e-mail or social media, we will collect and keep that information to help us categorize communications, answer appropriately and, when appropriate, investigate and/or solve any problem or incident related to a product. We may also use your phone number or email address to inform you of the status of the same situation.
6. Who do you share my information with?
7. Who is responsible for your data?
– Through a contact form;
– By phone: +351 256 410 230 (Monday-Thursday, 8h00am to 5h00pm and at Fridays, 8h00am to 4h00pm)
– Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Through our address: Av. Ferreira de Castro nº 818, Fontanheira 3720-024 Carregosa – Portugal
8. Your Rights
The GDPR requires the transparency of information, communications, and rules for the exercise of the rights of data owners, which means that they have the following rights:
– The right of access: the data owners have the right to obtain confirmation that which personal data concerns to him and if they are treated or not, and, when appropriate, the right of access to his personal data and, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, if possible within the foreseeable period of retention of the data, the existence of automated decisions, among others.
– The right of rectification: the data owners have the right to know, without delay, the person in charge of their personal data. The owner can change your information at any time by using one of the communication channels identified above.
– The right to delete data (right to be forgotten): The owners have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of his personal data. They can submit a delete request to email@example.com.
– The right to withdraw consent: The owners of personal data also have the right to withdraw their consent to the use and treatment of their data, and at any time, use the contacts on this site to do it. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made based on the consent previously given.
– The right of opposition: When personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data owners have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning to them for the purposes of such marketing, which covers the definition of profiles. We remind you that you can withdraw your consent at any time of all the specific uses we make of your information (newsletters, emails, etc.).
8.1. How can I apply them? If you do not agree with the terms in which those of your personal data are being collected and processed, you may exercise the rights contained in the previous chapter through communication to the controller in the contacts defined in this document. All data owners have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese control authority – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD).
9. Information Security
We work with a focus on the security of your data, to protect users from unauthorized access, modification, or destruction of data or unauthorized disclosure of information that is in our possession. Cemoto regularly conducts security audits of its IT infrastructure. Despite this guarantee, Cemoto cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to it, and you should take all precautions to protect your personal data while you’re using the Internet, for example by changing passwords frequently and ensuring the use of your browser allows the use of SSL communication.
10. Whom does this policy apply to?
The last update of this policy was made on May, 2023.